Colors and patterns for stamped cement are often chosen to blend with other stone, tile or patterned concrete elements at the residence. Complex designs incorporating steps, courtyards, and fountains can be achieved when patterns are pressed into the concrete.
Stamped concrete can also be blended with other decorative concrete elements such as exposed aggregate finishes and acid-etch staining, along with a particular pattern, such as running bond brick, hexagonal tile, worn rock or stone.
Concrete provides the perfect canvas for creating an economical replica of more expensive materials, and yet still maintaining a very natural, authentic look.
Book Your Consultation
- 30 minute site visit
- Single item projects only (driveway extension only, paver patio only)
- Homeowner knows what they are looking to install (size and location, layout)
- Generally $10K or less budget
- No drawing provided
- Up to an hour site visit
- Multi Projects (Paver Patio & Seat Wall / Driveway Extension with Walkway)
- Consultation to help with layout design, to discuss location size materials and more!
- Basic drawing of the project
- Assistance with HOA
- Laser shooting for evaluations included
Ultimate Design $425
- includes everything in the consultation package plus…
- 3D/4D Design
- Material vendor visit to help chose material selection (1 hour)