It wasn’t long ago when deciding on a driveway material was easy: asphalt or concrete. Today, the concrete choice has expanded to include a multitude of decorative concrete options. Sometimes referred to as colored cement, or painted concrete, the effects that can be achieved with decorative applications can be astounding on a concrete driveway.
While plain gray concrete is still the most often installed, listed below are some of the alternatives. Don’t feel left out if you already have a driveway.
The concrete industry has rapidly developed many decorative products that can resurface existing plain gray driveways, as well.
Book Your Consultation
- 30 minute site visit
- Single item projects only (driveway extension only, paver patio only)
- Homeowner knows what they are looking to install (size and location, layout)
- Generally $10K or less budget
- No drawing provided
- Up to an hour site visit
- Multi Projects (Paver Patio & Seat Wall / Driveway Extension with Walkway)
- Consultation to help with layout design, to discuss location size materials and more!
- Basic drawing of the project
- Assistance with HOA
- Laser shooting for evaluations included
Ultimate Design $425
- includes everything in the consultation package plus…
- 3D/4D Design
- Material vendor visit to help chose material selection (1 hour)